Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gorgeous Cats

I took these shots of Bali and Figaro today. I'm really pleased with them, especially since it's almost impossible to get a good shot of Bali, given his lack of contrast. In this first Bali shot, note the stone and ceramic cats (including the ones my priest gave me) in the background. I didn't plan that, but it worked out nicely!

Here's Bali in his favorite spot: lying on top of Gary's computer mouse. If you don't want the cat to play with it, don't call it a mouse!

I really like this close-up of Figgy. He's so photogenic that it's almost impossible to take a bad picture of him, but getting this close to him when his eyes are open, and when he's not moving, is something of a victory.

In this one he looks like he's flirting with the camera, doesn't he? What an expression!

So here are two of my three beautiful boys. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do!


  1. Gorgeous photos, Susan! I think all your boys are photogenic. :)

    There have been more male cats in my life than female ones. Is it that way with you too? I'm wondering why it worked out that way for me. Are there just more boy cats in the world?


  2. What handsome boys!! And I'm sure they know it, too. My two boys are mama's boys. There is certainly something special about boy cats, isn't there?


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.