Monday, April 07, 2008

Angels and Zombies and Cats, Oh My!

The broken angel is off being repaired by my student the ceramics major, who assures me that if she can't fix it, she'll bring it to her teacher, who can fix anything. Thanks, Liz!

Also, John Joseph Adams has sent out the table of contents for his zombie anthology, which includes my story "Beautiful Stuff" and which you can preorder from his site.

Also, my post about Kaua'i Kitty is included in this week's Carnival of the Cats, which features many other wonderful felines. Head on over for a look!

Oh, and speaking of cats, remember the cute little brown ceramic cat figurine that mysteriously wound up in my mailbox at church, and for which no one would take credit? This Sunday, my mailbox contained a cute little blue figurine of two cats. I asked the friend I suspected of putting them there if she had, but she didn't know what I was talking about. Then I asked one of our priests, who started laughing and said, "Yes, those little statues come in my tea." She doesn't particularly like cats -- in large part because she's allergic -- but I'm glad that she's kind enough to pass them on to a good home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.