Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dear visitor from Winston Salem,


Site Meter shows me what people searched on to get here. That's how I know that your Google search for HOW MUCH INSULIN NEEDED TO COMMIT SUICIDE led you to my post Heaven Can Wait.

I hope you aren't suicidal. I hope you were doing research for a book or something. But if you are suicidal, I hope that post convinced you to wait, to call someone for help, to stay alive at least a little longer.

The Internet is a strange and sometimes wonderful thing. It can lead people who want to kill themselves to resources that, with luck and grace, will keep them from killing themselves. I would be humbled if my post were one of those resources.

North Carolina's a long way from here, and I don't even know your name. But please know that I'm praying for you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying with you, Susan! While we are praying for this person, please join me in prayer for the young boy who wrote on his 10th grade school essay 3 death scenarios (2 suicides and one coma). We'll both work on this trouble together.

    Peace! Hope! & Joy because I know you are with me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm expecting that's someone who was looking for the information for a work of fiction, and that's why they came to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're right, Ken. And Lee, yes, I'm with you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.