Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Behold the Bumper Stickers

Here's the new bumper-sticker configuration. The "Christian Left" one is a bit wobbly, because there are air bubbles under there and when I lifted the sticker to try to get them out, it stretched. And when I put it back, there were still air bubbles. So I'm just going to leave it the way it is.

I hope these don't get vandalized, but if they do, I have others in reserve.

The sites I was browsing had both left-leaning and right-leaning Episcopal stickers, and one of the latter said something about how the Episcopal Church gets its preachers out of Crackerjack boxes. This makes me wonder if there's some controversy over lay preachers that I've missed. I wouldn't be surprised.


  1. Very tastefully and intelligently done, Susan. Those are definitely worth displaying proudly.

    I've heard that a small pin prick can take the air out of a bubble under contact paper or stickers and such.


  2. I agree with Lee Susan, pin pricks to let the air bubbles out...course if I put stickers on my bumper Mac would call me a bubble head, and I'd have to stick him with a pin instead...


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.