Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Hospital Stay

My mother's back in the hospital as if this morning. She asked my sister to call 911 because she was having trouble breathing. It looks from x-rays as if this is caused by the pneumonia, which never cleared up completely.

I've spoken to her and she sounds fairly strong and cheerful, although she hates having to be in the hospital, especially over Easter. Easter isn't a religious holiday for her, but it is a time to have a nice meal with family, and my mother detests hospital food. Not that anyone likes it, but I think she loathes it more than most people do.

Everyone agrees that I should still go to Hawai'i. Thank goodness for cell phones, which make it easy to stay in touch.

All prayers will be appreciated. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Many more prayers, indeed! I hope she will be well soon and out of the hospital.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.