Monday, June 11, 2007

Grand Rounds! Churchaversary! Book Release!


This week's Grand Rounds is up in two versions: the streamlined just-the-links edition, and the extended release, which includes brief descriptions of posts. As always, I'm happy to be included here, and look forward to lots of good reading.

Seven years ago today, I was baptized. That was also the first time I preached. Yes, I preached at my own baptism. Pretty weird, huh? (And no, we don't make everyone being baptized do that! I was invited to, and happily said yes.)

Tomorrow's the official release date for Shelter, although a friend who preordered from Amazon tells me his copy has already shipped. For those of you in Reno, I'll be doing a reading at Sundance Books on Tuesday, July 10 at 7:00 PM.

Today I started rereading the long-neglected draft of my fourth novel, Driving to November, which is historical fantasy set in central Nevada. I was very relieved to discover that parts of it don't suck. Of course, other parts do. But that's what revision's for, right?

I have a lot of work ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.