Monday, June 25, 2007

Geekerati Radio Interview


The interview I did with Christian Johnson tonight is archived here. As always, the sound of my own voice is a shock, but overall, I think I did fairly well.

Christian, who's one of my former writing students, asked smart questions and came up with some very shrewd observations. Thanks, Christian! And before the show started, I got to chat briefly with his wife Jody, also a former student. It was great to talk to both of them again.

The show is an hour -- a bit over, actually -- so be aware of that if you plan to listen to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the link, Susan. I went, listened, and it was interesting. Isn't it funny how we never seem to like the recorded sound of our voices? I wonder if that is something like the difference between seeing yourself in a mirror and a photograph. I'm always surprised by the photos too.

    Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.