Thursday, July 31, 2008

Belated Links


The Sacramento reading was great fun, although the photo makes me look like a rabid, snarling animal. That's not the photographer's fault, though. I very rarely photograph well.

Said photographer is Tim Kahl, who invited me and Ellen and wrote me a long, thoughtful e-mail afterwards. Thanks, Tim!

Also, here's this week's Grand Rounds, which has a great theme and in which I'm delighted to be included. Thanks, Edwin!

I came back from Sac with a really nasty cold, which is why I've been behind on blogging and many other things. I wasn't feeling well enough to go to the hospital today, which really disappointed me because I was looking forward to seeing our newly refurbished ER. But I didn't want to give anyone my germs, or get anyone else's, and I didn't think anyone would appreciate my coughing and sneezing all over them.

I have my new CPAP now. It's not, alas, smaller than the old one, at least not once the humidifier's added on. But it's very quiet, and I like it.

2 comments:

  1. "I wasn't feeling well enough to go to the hospital today." Do you know how odd that looks out of context? I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Berni! Yes, exactly: it's an old joke around our house. "Oh no, I'm too sick to go to the Emergency Room!"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.