Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Readings (One Tonight!)


I've been remiss about announcing this, but I'll be giving a short -- five minutes, time for about two pages -- reading tonight as part of the summer science-fiction event at Sundance Bookstore here in Reno.

More substantial readings, although they're not in Reno:

On July 12 at 7:00 PM, I'll be reading with Jay Lake as part of Tachyon's SF in SF series. Details on the website.

On July 28 I'll be reading with Ellen Klages at the Sacramento Poetry Center -- I think, although their website indicates that their Monday reading series is at a bookstore, so maybe it's there. I'm a little foggy on the details, obviously, and I don't have a time, either. Stay tuned for more details!

2 comments:

  1. dutchess of malfi10:28 PM

    I was just wondering whatever happened with Beth whose husband disappeared. I pray for her every night. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duchess -- Sorry not to respond to this sooner! Thank you for the prayers, and no, there's nothing new. Beth's getting on with her life, and hoping for resolution someday (as are we all).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.