Sunday, November 18, 2007

When In Doubt, Start Another Project


I haven't been able to get help with the tangled mess yet, so I put it into my knitting bag and started making a laptop sleeve out of some shocking pink chunky wool I have. I was going to felt it, but the stuff's so pretty in garter stitch that I decided to keep it that way (which meant that I had to rip and resize, but no matter).

Now that I've resized, it may be a bit too small -- although garter stitch is very stretchy -- but there are probably ways to extend the edges with crocheted borders or something, right?

Anyway, this one isn't a tangled mess. Yet.

And now I'm off to keep ploughing through acres of grading. Wheeee!

1 comment:

  1. Multiple projects, confidence in the reparative powers of crochet...yep, you are officially a knitter!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.