Friday, November 30, 2007

Today's Fortune

Lee told me about the Dante Inferno Hell Test, so I took it. And here's my result:

"You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven."

The test also informed me that I'm moderately lustful and violent, although I score low on wrath. Hmmmm.


  1. LOL Welcome to the Hell Bound Episcopalians! You've joined JS and me in Purgatory. We too were lustful. Yay! Hedonists unite!


  2. Anonymous5:54 AM

    Well, it seems I'm in purgatory with you, and moderately lustful. Let's start an afterlife knitting circle! We can call it "Abandon all acrylic".


  3. Abandon all acrylic! Yes! I love it!

    I've become a yarn snob; there are lots of gorgeous acrylics, but I really prefer working with wool.

    This will not be good for my budget. :-/

  4. Anonymous6:15 AM

    Actually, I'm not a yarn snob. I think acrylic blends, like Lionbrand woolease, rock, especially for warm, wooly afghans and hats and mittens. Who want to have to handwash hats and mittens every few weeks? And I really, really don't want to have to handwash and dry flat a whole afghan. Especially with cats in the house!

  5. Inez: I'm making Gary's balaclava from superwash merino, which I highly recommend. Washable wool! What a great idea!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.