Thursday, October 11, 2007

Knitting in the News

There's a nice story in the paper this morning about a charity knitting project. Yay, needlecraft!

I'm posting this from Gary's computer because mine's packed for the trip, so Bali's playing his favorite game with me: dropping one of the pipecleaner mousies Gary made for him on the keyboard, so I'll throw it for him and he can fetch it (over and over and over and over). He loves this game, especially if we throw the mousie onto chairs or tables so the fetching process is a bit more complicated. He'll drop pipecleaner mousies onto the dinner table, too, but he's never done it with me at my computer. I guess he views Gary's as the "time to play fetch" station.

In a month, he won't be a kitten anymore! He'll be a fullgrown cat. But of course, he'll always be our baby kitty.

And in other news, this is my 500th blog post. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 500th post! :) I'm so glad you are doing this.



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.