Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blogging from the Airport


I got to the airport ridiculously early, anticipating hassles. My new African knitting bag won't quite fit into my suitcase, so I thought I might have to check something; and indeed, a woman downstairs gave me a hard time. But the TSA folks were very mellow and told me I'd be fine because everything I have with me is small.

The only hassle was that, after I'd carefully removed my CPAP from my luggage and put it in the bin with my laptop, it had to be hand-inspected after all! If I'd known they were going to do that, I'd have let them take it out of the suitcase.

Sigh.

So now I'm hours early for my flight: more time to grade and knit! And blog, of course. The Vegas airport has genuine 100% free wireless, which is very decent of them.

The second skein of yarn's going more easily than the first did. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.