Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sweet Victory

I just won a Scrabble game against Liz and Gary (who beat me and Liz last night) by using all of my tiles on a triple-letter score . . .

. . . on my last move.

Which meant not only that I earned 77 points for the move, but that I got all of their remaining points, too.


So satisfying!


  1. Congratulations, Susan! Would you care to share the word you used? I wasn't aware of the rule that got you their remaining points too. It's been a while since I had anyone to play. Nice job!


  2. I opened a game with a full-tile word, but it wasn't a triple!!! Good job! : D

  3. Anonymous2:06 PM

    The only way I get to win Scrabble in this house is by cheating, and with my kids I no longer dare. They know where I sleep, and they don't sleep that is.



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.