Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bits o' News


Here's an interview I did with SciFi Wire about the Mythopoeic nomination.

I don't see anything in today's paper about a suicide, so I'm hoping the police succeeded in talking that guy down from the roof of the parking garage. I'll find out when I go to the gym today.

Which I'll have time to do, before going to the hospital, because I woke up at 5:00 . . . which is reassuring after yesterday's snoozefest, although since I went to bed at 11:00, I got only six hours of sleep, which may be going too far in the other direction. Well, ten hours followed by six hours averages to eight hours, right?

With a swim followed by the hospital followed by an evening concert, today will be an excellent test of those B vitamins. Oh, yeah, and I need to put Carnival of Hope together at some point, too.

Do your stuff, B vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.