Friday, January 19, 2007

Starred Review in Publishers Weekly!



The reproduction quality isn't great, but the content's certainly nice! A starred review, by the way, means that they particularly liked it. Not all that many books get starred reviews; it's cause for celebration. My agent in New York called to read this to me over the phone, and then faxed it to me.

You can order the book directly from Tachyon, from Amazon, or from your local bookseller.

Reno readers: I'll be doing a reading from the book on Saturday, March 10, at 3:00 PM, at Sundance Books.

9 comments:

  1. John Wirenius8:06 PM

    Many, many congratulations--I'm delighted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!1 Sounds like a good book. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I googled Fate of Mice and found that Overstock.com has it and is asking 5% less than Amazon. They show shipping price too. I also found a nice blurb about Rodney with spoilers in a description of Asimov's magazine from 2005. Maybe I should stop looking. I don't want to miss the excitement of reading each story for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we knew her when..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I look forward to reading both your books this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am completely humbled.
    N

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!!! Congratulations! What a great review...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.