Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sabbatical


I forgot to mention that I'm taking a sabbatical from my volunteer work for the month of November, so I can concentrate on getting Dad and Fran settled. I just hope I get to go back in December, as planned!

When I was with Fran in the ER yesterday, some of the staff thought I was working, and when I explained that I've been spending nearly as much time there as a civilian as when I volunteer, they laughed. I'm just glad I've been able to take Dad and Fran to an ER where I know people (and know where the warm blankets are!).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good goal to me. :) And thank goodness you know your way around that hospital. I'm sure that's an immense help.

    Love the pictures of your Dad and Fran. She's got a cute, perky smile. No wonder your dad finds her fun to be around.

    Peace! Hope! & Joy!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.