Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back Home


We're now back in Reno, supposedly until Thursday morning, although I never expect anything to stay stable for long these days.

We stopped for gas mid-trip, and I checked my Blackberry to find an e-mail from one of our priests saying that a prayer shawl for my father is waiting at the church. (The woman in our congregation who makes them doesn't like to be acknowledged in public, but I know who she is!) I was very moved by that, and so was Dad when I called him to tell him.

Must get back to class prep for tomorrow. What day is this? What state am I in?

3 comments:

  1. LOL You're in the state of Mind and the day is whatever you need it to be.

    Have a good work week, Susan.

    Peace! Hope! & Joy!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:57 AM

    Dear Susan,

    Welcome back to Reno! And good luck with your classes this week,

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep, Beloveds, sleep. The classes will take care of themselves - in ways you will be amazed to discover!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.