Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Quite Yet

Well, SF doesn't have an ICU bed, so Reno's trying to wean Dad off his dopamine drip so he can go to a telemetry bed instead. However, his nurse told me that she doesn't think they'll be able to wean him very quickly.

Stay tuned.


  1. I'll stay tuned. Maybe his body needs a bit more recovery time before it faces the change of venue, the procedure, and surgery. Sometimes delays can be a good thing.

    Peace! & Hope!

  2. O for the love of Pete. How long before they will have an ICU bed? He will need to be in a cardiac unit AFTER the procedure I would think? So putting him on a tele unit seems like kind of a waste. I'd be spitting nails if I were you. Keep on keeping on... Prayers for all of you.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.