Sunday, December 23, 2007

Xmas Prep

Gary and I have both gotten our wrapping done, and I wrote a draft of my homily. Gary likes it and thinks it's done, but I want to do some polishing tomorrow, when I've gotten a bit of distance from the piece.

Knitting progress: I now have six inches of my balaclava and twenty-four inches of my shawl. I've bought yarn for another three projects (all for other people), with two more planned. Should keep me busy!

Blogging news: TTLB has downgraded me from "large mammal" to "adorable little rodent." I think I prefer the latter! (I'm a rickety little rodent.) Also, Sarah wrote a lovely post about me and my work. Thank you, Sarah!


  1. That was a great post Sarah wrote! She's right you know. :)

    Peace! Hope! & Joy!

  2. Anonymous5:45 AM

    Susan, I hardly ever look at your blog (no time, sorry) but I just did this morning & was THRILLED to see a photo of myself!

    Keep up the good work,
    Ms. Mouse

  3. Thanks, Lee!

    And Ms. Mouse, how nice to see you here! Please stop back as often as you can!

  4. I'm so glad you liked what I wrote! I had begun to put too much pressure on myself once I knew you would be reading it...I had to force myself to hit "publish". Hahaha.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.