Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thanks, Library Journal!

Library Journal has included Shelter on its Best of 2007 list. You have to scroll down to get to the SF/F section, but since there are only five books listed, I'm very pleased.

The Necessary Beggar was on the same list for 2005. Have I mentioned lately how much I love librarians?


  1. Wow! Congratulations, Susan! It's a well deserved honor. I finished Shelter over the past month and really loved it. Right now its my favorite of novels.


  2. Thanks, Lee! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!

  3. Hearty congratulations!!!

  4. Congratulations Susan!

  5. OK, now I have noticed the buzz (besides looking in to your blog now and then) and finally found one of your books at the library (The Necessary Beggar). Hope I find time to read it before it's time to return it.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.