Saturday, December 22, 2007


So I was cruising along as a modest flippery fish in the TTLB ecosystem. Yesterday I noticed that I'd gone back up to crawly amphibian, which was nice but a little puzzling, since I hadn't had a huge jump either in visits or links.

And today they've got me listed as a large mammal, which is way up there.

This makes no sense, and I'm sure I'll get bumped back down the food chain soon. But hey, I'll take it!


  1. Hmmm...I'm wondering if they found the data that was missing that day you dropped to a insignificant microbe and added it back in to even the record. That might account for the difference. Is a Large Mammal twice as big as you usually are?


  2. Hmmm. This looks like a refugee from The Golden Compass. . .

  3. I linked to your blog in my last post, saying I would be writing about you next (working on it right now). I get a fair amount of readers, so perhaps they are clicking the link and have morphed you into a higher being? ;-)

    Be ready to get bumped up further after I post today!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.