Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Socks Only Their Mother Could Love


Well, here's the first pair of socks I've made for myself. They have more mistakes than you can shake a DPN at, and I won't be wearing them anywhere except in the house, with slippers, but they sure are comfy. Among other things, I've learned that suspended cast-off is definitely the way to go! (This is why the top edge of one sock looks different from the other.)

I tried to take these against a Bali background, but he was very alarmed and ran away. Harley only looks disapproving. Cats always add interest to photos, yes?

2 comments:

  1. Sock it to me baby!! sorry couldn't resist hehe.. well done you, they look very comfy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all mistakes aside Susan, I love the color you chose and, when I clicked on the picture to see it enlarged, I liked the edge of the left sock. Hope that was the one you meant was better.

    Hugs,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.