Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Grand Rounds, and a Plea for Submissions

This week's edition of Grand Rounds is up at Diabetes Mine, and Amy's done a fabulous job. Thanks for the great presentation, and for including my post!

The deadline for Carnival of Hope is this Thursday at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. As of this moment, I have one -- count 'em, one -- submission, with a promise of a second.

Now, I know that my own reserves of Disgusting Cheerfulness have been a little low lately, but there has to be more hope out there than that!

Come on, all you happy shiny people (or unhappy people who've discovered small bits of brightness in unexpected places): please let me hear from you! E-mail your submissions to SusanPal(at)aol(dot)com. You can do it! We can do it! Go, team!

The posts don't have to be recent; you can send me old ones. Or links to news stories that make you feel good. Or your own recipes for how to find renewed energy and keep going.



It'll be fun. Really!

1 comment:

  1. My hope is really busy right now. Good luck! I do think it's a cool thing to be doing.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.