Thursday, September 21, 2006

Change of Shift, with Nurse Chapel!

There's a terrific edition of Change of Shift, the nursing blog carnival, up over at kt living. Thanks for including me!

My personal favorite from this edition, for reasons that I trust will be obvious: Confessions of a Closet Trekkie.

Yes! More evidence to prove to my students that Star Trek is inspiring stuff! Hooray!

And to round out your medical reading for the day, check out this article on Slate about the legal and ethical intricacies of blood-alcohol testing in the ER. Thanks to Eagle-Eyed Gary for pointing me to the article (and for many other things, of course!).

And now I must bid my beloved blogosphere adieu and go do class prep. I woke up with a headache, which doesn't bode well for the rest of the day.

Maybe I'll take some Tylenol before I start the class prep. Yes, I think that would be a good idea.


  1. I'm very happy you like my post, "Confessions of a Closet Trekkie." I consider it high praise coming from you. I enjoy your blog, and I'm adding you to my blogroll.

    Mother Jones RN


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.