Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Triune Goddess in the ER


Browsing the web the other day, I discovered that my poem The Triune Goddess in the ER, accepted last spring by Hospital Drive, the literary journal of the University of Virginia Medical School, has already been published there.

I don't think this is my best work, but I'm happy to have it published anyway.

In other writing news, I've finished revising the first hundred pages of the new novel, although I'm sure they'll have to be revised again before publication (and I have no idea when that will be, for those of you who've asked).

I fiddled and wrote every day in November. I hope I can manage close to that in December, although travel will make it difficult.

3 comments:

  1. There's a journal we get at my workplace called "Health Affairs." It is a policy journal, mostly, but there is a section in each issue called "Narrative Matters" which icludes an essay or two. They did a whole issue on narrative and medicine last year. You should think of submitting there.


    Hope all is well,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem! My I repost the link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Danielle and Arthur! And Arthur, yes, of course; go right ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.