Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy, Busy!

I haven't posted for a few days because I've been frantically preparing for the coming week. Today I'm flying down to Vegas to teach a narrative-medicine seminar; tomorrow I'm co-presenting at the medical school up here, and then teaching. I'll get my first batch of Tolkien papers tomorrow, and will also have more workshop grading than usual.

So that's why I've been quiet! Yesterday I got all of Wednesday's class prep done, since I won't have time today. I was so busy that I only knitted four rows, rather than my usual twelve (not knitting at all was inconceivable).

I hope my flights are smooth today: Vegas and Reno both provide infamously bumpy landings.

Gotta run. Be good and do well, everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Safe and pleasant traveling, Susan! Please let us know how it went?



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.