Thursday, February 14, 2008

Best. Card. Ever.

Gary always does a really clever job of personalizing birthday and Valentine's Day cards, and I especially liked the captions he added to this one.

Yay! My sweetie loves me! And I love him!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! And if this is a lonely day for you -- as it is for so many people -- curl up with something warm (a pet, a blanket, a bath, a cup of tea) and let that warmth become your hug from the universe.


  1. You've been playing "Bolero" in the morning?

  2. Those are wonderful ideas, Susan! I'm definitely going to try one or two of them tonight. I could certainly use a hug right now.

    Gary did a wonderful job on that card! You definitely picked one very loving and romantic man! Yay!

    Happy Valentine's Day to both of you and your boys.



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.