Monday, September 29, 2008

Now THESE Are Cats!


Yesterday I picked up some groceries, and when I left the supermarket, I saw a group of people outside gathered around a woman who was giving away free kittens. They were, of course, adorable, and it was very difficult for me not to take them home myself!

This silver tabby had already been claimed, and will be making her new home with two other cats and a dog.

This guy reminds me of Bali at the same age. Everyone was exclaiming at his blue eyes, but they'll probably change color when he gets older. There was another black kitten, but I didn't get a good photo.

These are sweet little darlings, and their human mom seemed very loving towards them (even though I kept having to bite my tongue to keep from saying, "And when you've found homes for all the kittens, you're going to have their mother spayed, right? Right?"). If she can't find homes for them, she'll take them to the Humane Society. I hope they all find their way to wonderful new families!

In other news, my father has his cell phone now, and called me on it this weekend. He can feel it vibrate but can't hear it ring, so my sister's trying to find some superloud ringtones to download. Does anyone have any tips on where to find these?

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.