Thursday, May 24, 2007

We Got to Madison!

Our flight from Denver to Madison was delayed two hous, and we'd already had a two-hour layover, so we had a four-hour layover. But that was okay; I got a lot of reading done, and Gary watched movies on my laptop.

So we've checked into the hotel, eaten dinner, bought coffee and breakfast stuff -- again, we have a little fridge in our room, which is very handy -- and registered for the convention. And we've already seen people we know wandering around the streets and the lobby: this is my fourth or fifth WisCon (I can't remember!), so by now, many faces look familiar.

We have a nice room with a view of a corner of the lake. Gary's enjoying the TV. I'm enjoying the free wireless.

Con activities don't start until 1:00 PM tomorrow, and State Street has some majorly excellent shopping, so I foresee PowerShopping in my immediate future.

My more immediate future, however, involves going to bed. We got up at 4:00 a.m., and I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.