Monday, April 30, 2007

Update on May Book Signings

As previously advertised, on Saturday, May 19, I'll be reading at Borderlands Books in San Francisco at 5:00 PM.

Also as previously advertised, on Sunday, May 20, I'll be reading at The Other Change of Hobbit in Berkeley at 1:00 PM. But this has now become a joint event; I'll be appearing with the utterly fabulous Ellen Klages, WisCon auctioneer extraordinaire, whose first novel, The Green Glass Sea, has been racking up awards and nominations at a frankly terrifying rate. Like me, Ellen has a story collection just out from Tachyon -- hers is Portable Childhoods -- and I'm honored to be appearing in such impressive company!


  1. klages5:49 PM

    No, no. The honor is all mine. Looking forward to seeing you again!

  2. Likewise, Ellen! And the following weekend at WisCon, too -- where we're on one of the same panels!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.