Monday, April 16, 2007

May Readings in the Bay Area

On Saturday, May 19, I'll be reading at Borderlands Books in San Francisco at 5:00 PM.

On Sunday, May 20, I'll be reading at The Other Change of Hobbit in Berkeley at 1:00 PM.

I'll definitely be reading from The Fate of Mice at these events, and may slip in a snippet from Shelter, too, since that's coming out in June. The Tachyon publicist specifically asked me to use my extensive blogging network (my what?) to stimulate interest in the readings. So if you're reading this and you live in the Bay Area, or know people who live in the Bay Area, please spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. That's the problem with an extensive blog network - it's extensive! I sure don't live anywhere near the Bay Area. :-)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.