Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Ringing of the Bards

Tiel Ansari is hosting the latest edition of the poetry carnival, The Ringing of the Bards. I'm pleased that she included one of my ED sonnets. She always finds some unusual, meta-poetic way to present the poems; last month, she took the first line of each poem and created a poem from that, and this month, she's paired off the titles of poems to create a dialog.

I've been trying to write more ED sonnets, but I've hit a wall. I'll post more when I have them.


  1. Thanks for the plug, Susan! Actually I've only done it twice-- so "always" is, perhaps, improbably optimistic...

  2. Hi Susan,
    Last night I had a friend over for a tax prep evening. While she was sorting her paperwork I read her some of your sonnets. She loved them and commented that you were a woman who thinks about what is happening around you and really hears the people who talk to you. If she shows back up next weekend I'll read her the rest of them. (g)

  3. Tiel: You're welcome!

    Lee: Thanks! That's very nice to hear (and I hope your tax prep went well)!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.