Saturday, February 10, 2007

Two New Cat Pix


I haven't been able to satisfy the Balthazar fan club lately, because he won't stay still long enough for me to get anything even remotely in focus. But today I managed to snap an only slightly out-of-focus picture of Bali and Figaro on my rocking chair.


However, I have to say that Figaro's the most photogenic beast in the entire household. Just look at this handsome mug!


In other news, I picked up my rental car today. It's a bizarre vehicle called a Dodge Caliber, sort of like a mini-SUV. I don't like it. It's too big, and the windows are too small, so I have trouble seeing the other cars around me and also have trouble figuring out where the edges of the car are. I'll be very happy when I can return it to the rental agency and get my little Ford back!

However, the Caliber will allow me to get to church, to the assisted-living service, and to the hospital tomorrow, and to several meetings at work on Monday. And these are Good Things.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking kitties, Susan! You are right, Figaro is very photogenic. He looks like he even likes the camera. Still, I look forward to the day you can get one of Bali that is similar to the second photo. I think he might turn out to be a looker too.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figaro is very handsome indeed! Bali is very cute and looks somewhat like my cat Spectra.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.