Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Progress


I now have about twenty-five pages of the new draft, incorporating both old and brand-new material. I'm already much happier with it.

If I write five pages a day, I should have another complete draft by the beginning of August. This is of course wildly optimistic. On the other hand, I managed to get my five pages written today even though I also swam for forty minutes, went to a half-hour training for hospital staff and volunteers, attended a two-hour meeting of volunteer chaplains, and stopped by the store for some groceries.

I have big-chunk-of-time commitments through the end of next week; after that, I hope things will get a bit less hectic.

2 comments:

  1. Once you are on the right track (which you now appear to be) the words will flow. You will be done in no time. I predict, before August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:10 AM

    Woo-hoo - congratulations, Susan!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.