Monday, September 20, 2010

Still a Little Broken


Okay, so I can post from Blogger the normal way from work, and from my iGoogle homepage. In the Blogger "compose post" window, though, the "publish post" button doesn't work. I have to save the post and then go to the "Edit Posts" screen and publish from there.

This is vey annoying, although not quite as inconvenient as the problem I was having before, when I couldn't even save. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium. We've emptied my cache, deleted my cookies, restarted the machine, etc., and the problem persists.

Help!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:33 PM

    You should also note that you're running Internet Explorer 9 Beta.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.