Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A First!


Today's contractor didn't become apoplectic after inspecting the deck! Today's contractor actually said that the existing supports are actually fine: extremely sturdy and in very good shape. What needs replacing is the wood.

So we're waiting for this guy's bid. Gary likes him a lot better than the first fellow. I didn't meet him, because he came early (!), when I was out running errands, but I trust Gary's judgment.

Stay tuned. We may have a deck by Dad's birthday after all! Or, at least, by my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of your deck reminds me of the exhumation of the hot tub that once lived there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, we've been remembering that adventure, too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.