Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mood Update


I've been a gloomy camper this weekend, thanks largely to the fact that I haven't exercised. This afternoon I swam for an hour and I'm already feeling better, so I hope the upward trend continues!

Tomorrow's the six-month anniversary of Dad's death, and I'm sure that's a factor. My sister was having a hard time earlier this weekend, but she's doing better now. I can't believe that a year ago, Dad wasn't even here yet, and I was running around feverishly preparing for his arrival.

The weather was gorgeous today -- it's finally starting to feel like maybe fall's actually coming -- and Dad would have loved it. He never got to enjoy weather like this here. It makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.