Sunday, February 22, 2009

Walking at Dusk

Here's the link to my latest Hope and Healing column. I like this one, and I think I'm going to use at least part of it in my Ash Wednesday homily.

Two birds, meet one stone.


  1. Anonymous3:02 PM

    Very nice, Susan. It will very appropriate for Ash Wednesday.

    I got my Baggallini today ;>) Sharon

  2. They are always out there, waiting for us to be brave enough to open the door. (Sometimes they follow us inside. Sometimes we just sit on the steps and listen.)

  3. Beautiful article, Susan. We used to hear coyotes in the wilderness where I lived about 10 years ago. I'm sure if I'd been walking in the woods I'd have felt very threatened but from our front porch the sound was just lovely.



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.