Thursday, March 08, 2007

Reno News and Review! And Carnivals!


So here's the photo (credit: David Robert) from my Reno News and Review Fifteen Minutes article. (Fifteen minutes of fame, anyone?) It's not the best photo in the world, but it definitely could have been a whole lot worse, so overall, I'm pleased. The article's pleasant, too.

Meanwhile, the ever-energetic Kim has posted Change of Shift over at Emergiblog. Thanks for including me, Kim, and for plugging Carnival of Hope.

Speaking of which, please remember that the deadline's today at 5 PM PST (although since Gary and I will be at a concert this evening, I'll actually accept submissions until 10 PM). I have an exceptionally busy few days coming up, so the carnival will probably be posted sometime tomorrow rather than tonight. Please be patient!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.