Saturday, August 26, 2006

Carnival of Hope

Okay, I'm starting my very own blog carnival. Click on the link to read the description. This will be monthly, at least to start. If I get lots of submissions, I may move it to every two weeks.

I wish I expected lots of submissions.

I started this because I'm so incredibly sick of fear, loathing, political paranoia, bitterness and despair in the blogosphere. I know the current administration's a disaster; I know our civil liberties are being sold down the river; I know I can't trust a blessed thing I see or read in the mainstream media.

I've been knowing all that. It's not news. And I'm becoming increasingly convinced that all of us need to start making a concerted effort to look for positive reasons to get out of bed in the morning. Because if we can't do that, the Bad Guys really will have won.

So send me your happy, uplifting blog posts, all right? (Deadline: Thursday, September 14, 5:00 PM Pacific Time.)

Share some optimism. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.