Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Another Kitty Altogether


A few years ago, I visited the lion habitat at the MGM Grand when I was in Vegas for one of our diocesan conventions. I'm happy to report that these cats seem very healthy, happy, and well-cared for, and that they only spend a few hours a day being gawked at by tourists. The rest of the time, they live on a twelve-acre sanctuary.

I bought these postcards, chucked them in the Figger McGee closet in my study, and forgot about them. They recently reemerged when I emptied the closet for the New Duct Project, and the image amused me and Gary so much that he decided to scan it for me so I could put it on the blog.

Really, I think all cats think this. We're their staff, after all.

2 comments:

  1. As Jody and my daughters would put it...

    "Kitty! Really Big Kitty! Rowr!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed!

    And how are your three women-folk? Give 'em all hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.