Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Souvenir from Yesterday




Here's the most dramatic botched-IV bruise. This puppy's two and a half inches long. Luckily, it's much less painful than it looks.

Note: Posting a photo of the bruise was Gary's idea, so complain to him if you find it distasteful!

I still have a bit of a headache, and very sore muscles from the GI excitement and the uncomfortable urgent-care table, but I managed to muddle through work today. I just hope I can finally shake the headache tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I flinched just looking at it. Awrgh. What a horrible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:32 AM

    Ouch! Glad it's not as bad as it looks, and hope the headache goes away soon, sooner, soonest,

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:51 PM

    What an ordeal! Hope by the time you read this you're feeling much better.

    XO,

    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.