Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cucumber Gravy

The story's now up here. And there's an interview with me here.



  1. Great interview.....congratulations on getting the story back into print.

  2. i'll read later, but in the meantime here is a useless video link i bet you will enjoy:


  3. What a wonderful story. I am always so pleased to run across things that fall in the faith-positive-but-not-sappy category.

  4. OMG I LOVE those little cucumbers and tough old soft old Welly .. what a great story. We all need someone to look after us; we all need someone to look after; we all need someone to believe us; and we all need something to believe in.

  5. flask -- Yes, great video! And thanks, otterb and mbj!

  6. i've just had a bock of uninterrupted couch time to read the story and interview. that's very nice work.

    i realize that telling us more about the cucumbers would really disrupt the flow of the story, but i find myself wanting to know more about them anyway.

  7. Hi
    I Just read Gravy. Very unique point of view or maybe and best, it's a different way to describe the motivations of the characters.

    At some point I would really like to read it on my weekly radio program. I do a science / science fiction news, reviews and audio fiction on our local community non profit station WRFR in Rockland Maine. My email address is beammeuppodcast@gmail.com.

    Thanks for the great fiction!!!

    Paul Cole


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.