Saturday, November 14, 2009

Belated-Birthday Kitty!


Last Wednesday, in addition to being our wedding anniversary, was an even more important occasion: Bali's birthday! He's now three years old. This is a file photo of him, as he wouldn't stay still today for the camera. He was punishing me, no doubt.

How could I have forgotten his birthday? I'm a bad cat mother! Bali, I hope you'll forgive me.

(Says Sir Balthazar: "Will forgive for food. Open can, foolish human!")

Speaking of the cats, I think Harley's beginning to actively enjoy getting his teeth brushed. He always acts a bit spooked when I come at him with the toothbrush, but then he opens his mouth and doesn't fight, and he's been known to eat the paste right off the brush.

Nice kitty! I thought I might emerge from this process minus several fingers, and I'm glad to be proven wrong about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.