Saturday, March 20, 2010

Home


We're back after a smooth, swift journey aided by tail winds. We miss the ocean, but it's lovely to be back home with the cats, all of whom have been super-affectionate. And it's pretty warm here today, so the readjustment isn't as much of a shock as it could be.

I'm going to swim today -- sans turtles! -- to stretch out my back, which was giving me some trouble on Oahu. (The day we went to the Bishop Museum, I lay down on a bench to do some stretching exercises, since my back was on the verge of spasm, and was immediately visited by two concerned guards who wanted to know if I was okay.) Then, alas, I'll need to begin class prep for next week.

Spring Break's been lovely, but it's almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.