Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rock Woman With Prayer Shawl


Remember when I said that I wanted to knit a mini-shawl for the rock person I bought in Berkeley? Here it is.

Rock Woman, in combination with various other objects -- including the cross rock -- may wind up being part of the logo for my "Bodily Blessings" column, coming in October to a Faith & Healing website near you. I'll be sure to post about that when it happens! But, anyway, that's why I made time for something as fun and silly as knitting a prayer shawl for a rock when I'm also prepping for classes!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that looks really cute and kind of bohemian. I'd put that arrangement on a surface in my living room. Good job!

    Looking forward to your column, Susan.

    Peace!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lee! They've now decided to go with a logo they came up with themselves (but I like it, so that's fine!). They may still use individual photos with individual columns.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.