Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Still Writing

I've been doing a bit of work on November every day. On Monday, I finished the current draft of the first chapter -- which used to be the last chapter -- and sent it to Sharon (who's my ideal reader for this project because she knows so much about Nevada). Gary likes it, but he's already read the entire draft and knows who all the characters are, so we'll see if a new reader can follow it or not.

Meanwhile, I'm plugging away at Chapter 2, which has always been Chapter 2 and which was "GI Jesus" before that, and which I've gone through so often I can't see it anymore. So I'm going to do a quick sweep on that, pass it on to Gary and Sharon, and plough on into Chapter 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.